Sunday, July 03, 2005
I am on the verge of depression....
I still dont have a landline, hence the only way to connect myself online is going to an internet cafe and dealing with kids playing Diablo and stuff.

Hanzel and I are planning to get hitched and I still havent told my mom.

Tamy is getting married next year (August2005)and she wants me to be her wedding coordinator. I declined because im hoping to have my own wedding next year as well. I told my mom about this and she volunteered to be the coordinator but how, why.....oh sheesh....imagine, my mom getting a hands on to my friend's wedding and not even knowing i would have mine.

I visited the studio pad this morning and hmm...its not a depressed area, like i was thinking prior the visit....the place was packed with cars everywehere.

Im still lonely deep inside, i dont know if GRRRR...

No comment!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:21 PM |

0 Comments: