Wednesday, July 27, 2005
What do you like to wear on dressy occasion?
If possible I would wear by mother's (i dont have) best dresses but they wont fit me so I would wear her best tailored suit.

Whose style do you admire most?
My own. From bohemian to glam to lounge to beach attire, anywhere, any place...now except going to mass. I wear my slacks or twills with sandals. I decided NOT to wear flipflops even if there the funkiest of them all.

Where do you shop?
The best finds ever can be seen at Divisoria and Ukay Ukay in or out of town.

What's the beauty product you cannot leave without?
My Carmex lipbalm or any lipbalm. I have normal dry lips that i need to nourish. Oh and Bench Prescribe Absorbent facial Paper.

What are your fashion essentials?
My pearl earrings, my watch and my bags.

Are you a shoe fiend or a bag addict?
Im a certified Bag LadY

How would you define your style?
People say im always ready for a costume party when i dress up. I say im laid back.

Ok i dont have anything else to say.....oh sue me if im vain!

I get inspiration from watching Sex and the City, Friends and F, its good dresses, good lines and happy memories.

I wish Ally Mcbeal and Pickett Fences are back on the boob tube.

I cant catch Desperate housewives on TV and I wish Kelly would win in the Apprentice.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:48 PM |

0 Comments: