Thursday, August 04, 2005
calling occupants of interplanetary most extra ordinary craft........

Im listening to Karen Carpenter's album, thanks to Limewire. Im getting excited ( a little, denial stage pa ako) with my wedding. I know its ages away but im giddy about it.

The weather sucks today. It was raining hard in Las Pinas and freakin hot in Baclaran. So better be careful, drink lots of vitamins and get ample sleep. Work your heart's rate by eating right and having cardio vascular sex, i mean exercise.

Im excited to watch Charlie and Chocolate Factory. I love to live in a chocolate factory. Having my hair smell like cocoa and my skin like lint mint chocolate...yummy!!! Hopefully, i wont eat myself. What am i a cat!?!...I think so ( me , talkin to myself again)

I went out with Mac last night and ate at Shakeys, i missed their mojo's and dip. It improved, from the super thin strip it was like half of the spud. Taste....fine..not that tasty had to put all the salt n pepper for taste.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:53 PM |

0 Comments: