Saturday, August 06, 2005

At long last, the much awaited movie just satisfied my curiosity and eased my eagerness. I waited and now i conquered. I entered Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. With all the oohs and wows i made while viewing the film i know i really want to live there.

Reasons why I should be living in the chocolate factory : Im not greedy, im not power driven(sometimes), im not a spoiled BraT( says me!) and im very kind hearted. My gosh, now i think i dont deserve to live in that factory.hahaha.

Its a very colorful movie. It made justice to all the marshmallow trees and chocolate waterfall and candies and cherries and and ( gosh i sound like a five year old).



Tim Burton and Johnny Depp gave their best and i was very much satisfied. It was nice to see them ( Tim n Johnny) working together again from Edward Scissorhands ( which i love and cried), Sleepyhollow ( which gave me anxiety from the headless horseman) and now this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,later this year is another film ala Nightmare Before Christmas ( one of my collectables) CorpseBride. Yeepee...so excited.

I feel watching the movie all over again would make me crave for hot fudge and lint chocolate and churos con chocolate...oh the sugar and fats!!! Its so yummy i can eat my fingers like it's candy.

I enjoyed the Oompah Loompah, they did all the musical stuff in the movie. Of course i was still hoping the song of Gene Wilder from the original Willy Wonka flick would be included but since the Oompa's songs were funny it was well compensated( or was it?)

Sad but true I think im like Violet ( when im in the work place) i keep my eyes on the pricce but of course not in all the rotten glory, Veruca ( when im with Hanzel) im such a spoiled preppy brat but not a very bad nut, Augustus, is what he eats (when i get inside the factory) its try to eat everything before the day ends and Charlie ( when im in church?hehehe)...deep down inside i have Charlie in me,love of family and friends before self and heck im quite lucky that i was there. I cannot be like Mike because im no brainer in science and hard hitting video games and unlike him i believe that chocolates are not a waste of time.

I give the movie 5 golden ticket out of 5.

---------------------------------------
Its been raining again this past few days, i wish it would stop. Or just let somebody fix the roads of Baclaran, Coastal so that the commuters ( ehem! taxpayers) wont get all muddy and splashed all over with all the big puddles. Gross!!!

----------------------------------------

I give Hanzel all the warmest hugs and sweetest kisses i have for writing something about me on his Friendster Profile...Awhhh, such a sweet talker.


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:26 AM |

0 Comments: