Thursday, September 22, 2005
My head was spinning last night because of the Nasal Decongestant i popped when i arrived home. While i was watching the FINALE of Rockstar INXS, i ended up wishing silently that Marty should win. Why? Because im torn in choosing from MIG or J.D., my Pinoy spirit tells me that MIG should win yet my heart hopes that J.D. should be the front man. It was down to the final three.

Mig decided to sing Bohemian Rhapsody which he gave a dark twist. I think it was ok but not stellar. I have to give it to Mig. He was one of the coolest.

And then it was down to two. The remaining rockers sang with INXS. Marty was fun to watch. He was so into it. I have to say, J.D. rocked the house. Effortlessly he got the crowd going wild.
When INXS announced who their new frontman whould be i was so nervous and i did not expect that my vote would win. Yeah!!! J.D. won !!!! He is the King of Fortune (i just proclaimed him that).

Marty will join them in their world tour as their front act. Cool!!!

Presenting the new INXS....

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:00 AM |

0 Comments: