Saturday, September 17, 2005
Oh I Love the Sun!!!

The sun is up again after a two- day rain session the sun is up again. Im so excited I cant wait to go out and feel it sipping in my skin (oh yeah uv rays) and warming my body. It was raining for the past two days and it almost bumbed up my five days anniversary party. Good thing Hanzel got the right mind set and rubbed it all to me. I was almost to the brink of being a drama queen again.hehehe.

I will celebrate the Sun by going out of the house ( well whats new?) and appreciate the beauty around me. The happy smiles, the birds chirping, the heat near to scourging.

What i did while it was raining?

1. I ate out at Don Henrico's.
2. I went to Powerbooks.
3. I read all my pending magazines.
4. I updated my blog and read other blogs.
5. I visited all my favorite sites.
6. I slept longer.
7. I ate heavier.
8. I bathe with hot water.
9. I went to the spa.
10. I snuggled up and kissed the night and day and night away.

For whatever reason there is I am Still A Sun Godess!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:08 PM |

0 Comments: