Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had fun in Cebu!!!

Thats an understatement. The happiest part of being in a place were another language dominates is sharing it with another lost soul. Im so proud of Mac, she was the excited one here. She found here way out of a no booking hotel. She paved the mall unconscoiusly calling everyone "bisaya". Hay naku!!! She's no biggot, it just slipped her mind that its not her turf.

One of the best places to go in Cebu is the Tabo-an. All the dried fish and i swear the stink will stick to you like everypart of your body. I had to change shirt and put cologne on my pants and hair just to get the stink out. It was fun because the place had all the different kinds of dried stuff you can imagine, squid (all sizes), fish tapa(say what?) and danggit and dilis. Ang dami!!!

What i bought? All the different necklace i can see. All colors and shapes i felt like im in heaven necklace on earth. I got all my native bling blings and bought home some for pasalubongs. I went to the two famous churches in Cebu and visited the famous Sto. NiƱo of Cebu. I tasted the pospas de Cebu and the yummy Lechon de Cebu. I went to all the place to be in Cebu, in a small place like that there are many hang out places and spend almost half day in Ayala. I keep on saying Town Center but they have another Town Center mall there and it is not Ayala but BTC, was it Bantayan?..i forgot.

What i will miss in Cebu? The food! Its yummy and cheap especially Bigby's and The Dessert Factory. The cutie Cebuano's, oh they're everywhere and the native bling blings. Of course, the experice made my bond with Mac stronger like the scent in Tabo-an and as sunny as any given noon day in Cebu.


When i go back to Cebu I want to be with Hanzy and brave together Malapascua or Bohol. Im so excited to make lakwatsya again..and again...and again...and again.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:43 PM |

0 Comments: