Wednesday, September 21, 2005
I cant wait to go home. Im so excited to know who will be the next vocalist of INXS. Not a fan of INXS but i love the rockers contending for the title. Im rooting for my crush J.D. Fortune, hmm its his bad boy image that makes me swoon and the guy can really really perform.

I am fan of these three great Rockstars (Mig, J.D. and Suzie) and i felt sad when Suzie left. Of course, quoting Hanzel, INXS wont get a female vox. I like Suzie, she has a powerful voice and she can deliver. Too bad, i just hope there's no gender discrimination or anything. Well if she moved on, i should too.


Most popular Rockstar is MIG Ayesa...Pinoy Power baby!!! Keep those text voting going.

His a great performer but sometimes his voice falters and a crowd favorite too, ooh those abs. I want MIG to win too but there could only be one.....

MIG reminds me of my friend Gerith who is a self proclaimed Reese Witherspoon deadringer. You cant see the similarity of MIG and Reese but i can see the similarity of Gerith and MIG. Maybe its in the eyes.
I just got here and now im itching to go home and watch the FINALE of Rockstar INXS....Shucks im such a reality TV geek.

-----------------

Next blog...Pinoy Big Brother....hehehehe

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:08 AM |

0 Comments: