Friday, September 30, 2005
Im on a
DIE with a capital T.
I keep on struggling not to gain weight but the more i do it, the more frustrated I become. Sometimes, like tonight, i love to indulge in anything sweet..chocolate, cacao, cake, ice cream and I end up feeling like Augustus Gloop. I hate it after. Suffering for vanity. Beauty and weight is so Overrated!!!

I dont think im not disciplined enough. Im having depression and anxiety problem because of this. I dont want to hate my body but people around me keeps on making me cringe with what they're saying. I am not fat. I embrace who I am. I am healthy. Why doesn't my black blouse fit anymore?...huhuhu

I am still positive with the way i look. People like Hanzel and Hanzel and Hanzel keeps me going everyday and letting me believe that i am not fat. False Assurance? I dont think so.

The next time i look in the mirror and see those curves,my sarap pisilin butt, I will smile at what i see. I still have fans that looks at me at tells me flattering things. So, i still have that charm and i am still BeaUtiFuL.

Ok sing it with me, I am beautiful in every single way. Words dont bring me down. So dont you bring me down today.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:06 PM |

0 Comments: