Monday, October 24, 2005
It was a happy, chaotic, mind boggling, palm sweating weekend for me. Im not sick, im just a little unwell. Kidding aside, i was just dazed and confused over the weekend but everythings fine now, hopefully. I just need to acomplish my personal goal today. Blog it later.

I discovered a new store in Town Center, its Fruits and Passion. They sell the sweetest, intriguing and affordable ( 100 ml 1650PHP) perfumes. I was scouting for a new cologne and discovered the store, aside from Body Shop's Bergamot and Bath and Body's scents i find their scent appealing. Too appealing i can eat myself. hmmm...Maybe i would get one this December.....shucks my wishlist is already full to date.

Read Gerith's blog....I do not agree na "tabain tayo"....we just need to be "concious eaters"....say what!!!?...this is so true...i was at the mall and was asking Hanzel what can i eat without getting fat. All mall foods make you fat, he said. Then i though, Asian Salad! and so i ordered that. I discovered another yummy treat at Sbarro, its Seafood Pasta Primavera...it has squids, shrimp, zuchinni, brocolli and topped with Alfredo Sauce....i ordered half, kunyari talaga diet, wait! diet pala talaga!!! Then i psyched myself that im full....Mind over Matter!!!!

To my fellow dieters ( ocampo?) Good Luck!!! And remember, an apple a day...makes you a horse...hehehe...keeps the hunger away. So, where's my freakin apple evil step mother?

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 9:43 AM |

0 Comments: