Wednesday, November 02, 2005
I cant start this darn thing!!!! I cant even start typing correctly. Its so freakin cold. I feel so alone in this cubicle. My muse is catching up on me. Common hurry up. Gotta type all of this in my head.

I had a nervous/ body bumpin/ serious/ lazy weekend.

NERVOUS:
The yaya of my brother went on dey-op last sunday and until this morning no word from her. I was contemplating to put her on blotter( imagine, im the last person who saw her leave the house) but i dont know her complete name. I dont think its effective puting a sign saying:
MISSING: San-San ( sounds like a biscuit or chinese whitening cream). Thank heavens, my tita, the one who recommended her, texted me this late morning and told me that San-San is alive! ( yahoo!) and is coming back (what a relief) this Sunday. Some family matter to attend to.

BODY BUMPIN:
The house was all mine and still is until Friday. Hanzy visited almost everyday. Need i say more?

SERIOUS:
Had a long talk over tapsi and coffee with my bestfriend. I missed her so much. Even though we constantly see each other during weekends things werent as rock solid as it was. It was a good feeling to talk to her once more, to face what she dreaded the most (my disappointment in her) which i did not give her and even if we did not hug or anything physical to show our acceptance we understood. That beyond words we know that life goes on and were moving on together.

A note on togetherness, sometimes, even if the world seems to fall apart or that together is just a physical state, a simple hello, a word of encouragement. Its always a nice feeling to know that somewhere out there's someone who feels good just being your friend, your girlfriend, your daughter, your sister and your bestest friend in the world who accepts you for who you are and loves you unconditionally.

LAZY:
Spent more time googling on those wedding website than catching some sleep, watching cable or reading Artemis Fowl. I was so lazy i cant even stand to get some chow. Keep on reminding myself that im on diet but doesnt being a couch potato or a computer freak would earn me those buldge? PATHETIC!!!!

Ok so now im eating BluSkies because its freakin 2045H and i can feel my muscles or fats throbbing , any second i might collapse, not a good sight.

Good thing Maria Mena is accompanying me now. Nice songs. Nice voice.

Everything about me if so nice!!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:39 PM |

0 Comments: