Tuesday, November 15, 2005
If i were part of the movie WIZARD OF OZ, i would be the cowardly lion. I only have few fears ( i wont say the ultimate one, baka ma blackmail ako) and one thing i fear the most is watching HORROR MOVIES. I stopped watching horror flicks after The Ring series, Japanese version. As in!!!

When i was a kid it was Shake, Rattle and Roll. My room has this big window pane where you can sit on the wooden railing and stay for the whole siesta time but when its dark and everyone's asleep I cant even look at the moon for fear of the Mananaggal.

Adolescent arrived and i thought i conquered that fear,I watched Sixth Sense, my favorite horror flick is The Others, until that darn Japanese movie came along. The eyes, the fingernails, the well, the hair....everything!!!! and i watched The Eye, another kakainis movie. It was just plain gross.

And now, as i was blog hopping i bumped into this site. Good thing my officemate came and we watched it together. Actually, she was the one who watched. I was the one covering my eyes, head turned back from the pc but my ears were alert from the sound. I was crying after that darn thing finished. Nagpakwento na lang ako what happened from the story.

Click this link to know why I hate Horror Flicks.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:44 PM |

0 Comments: