Tuesday, December 27, 2005
We all have our resons to be here. We all need something to cling to. We all have illusions in our head.

Sometimes even if you try your very best to ignore all the negative vibes around you, its just not working. If only i could leave a sign at my door saying "Leave me Alone", i would ( of course i would be branded aloof and too thick an ice to break, AGAIN!)

I am thankful of many things and yet struggle hard not to be eaten by the bug of frustration. I still believe everything is just a state of mind, i think i need to elevate my mind.

Before, life in the office is like backstroke, butterfly, freestyle and floating. Now i feel like im threading and even if i do a bicycle or a frog stroke, i feel im drowning plus the fact that i hate threading. My soul is too tired to undergo such emotional torture.

The good thing is i know where my faith in the Lord will lead me. Im so blessed having true friends, a very supporting family and a loving boyfriend.

Maybe on my next blog, i would not be emotionally harassed anymore. One step at a time.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:49 PM |

0 Comments: