Friday, January 06, 2006
Today is the first day of my terminal leave. I still have 2 days left before my planned TL but the GM decided that i should come back on the 13th and 16th of Jan to endorse my work to my replacement. Bummer!!!! Di pa binigay ng sabay.

Packing my stuff alone in a cold room made me feel so apathetic. Good thing numbness can cure a broken spirit. I just let Diana Ross belt out especially "I will survive" and Someday we'll be together. Actually, it was easy packing. Maybe because acceptance was there and the eagerness of knowing what is out there made things lighter.

I gave out some of my items to my dear friends to remember me by. I gave Pete my mirror and Carina my little clock with friendship bands and my locker name. I let people close to me sign my farewell notebook. So far heartwarming words that makes me blush and eventually leading me to hug them. Gosh, i realized that leaving is a good way to make you feel special.

Here's a letter by Cebu Pacific's International Manager:

Dear Faith,

This has come a real surprise. In behalf of 5J Airport Services, we
would like to thank you for the invaluable support you have extended 5J
through all these years. You have been a vital element in the enhancement of
5J operations as you have rendered service over and above the call of
your duty.

You will be missed.

I wish you more power and good luck in your future endeavors.

Truly yours,

Bing Stoifl

------
and another one
from my colleague in Dubai
The Training and Development Officer


Hi Faith,
Wishing you all the best this 2006!

Thank you very much for updating me.
I always enjoyed working with you and and your team. I respect and value all the contributions you made.
Trust you have developed a friend in me. Should you require anything in future, my door is always open. No goodbyes as we will keep in touch.

My sincere best wishes to you.

My very best regards,
Gladys

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:42 PM |

0 Comments: