Saturday, April 29, 2006
Sometimes just staying in my little, hot, dark room listening to my favorite songs make me sane.

Have you guys ever heard of Sugar hiccup....yes there back. After 10 years! Hehehe.

I have this weird feeling that they got their name from the song of The Cocteau Twins.. I both love their music genre. The Cocteau Twins are Scottish and their songs are like hymns from angelic opera singers. Not the Charlottle Church type, its more of the Enigma minus the Goth and Enya with less clarity in the lyrics. But its so cool.

Music transports me to a place where i can be myself. I wish im a the beach right now. Looking at the sunset while getting a massage. I need a massage! My soul and body is so battered with my own doing.

I want to go to church. To talk to God. I want to run away but im too lazy to move. I wish Scottie would beam me up from here.


I read that everyday a person should find 5 good things about themselves. If you find it hard to begin you can start with your physical features or try to look at your favorite person and see if there are traits that you share. Do this everyday and write it on a paper. Post it on your mirror and read each one out loud to remind you how beautiful you are.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:56 PM |

0 Comments: