Monday, August 07, 2006
I cried today. Because i dont know whats happening. I get dizzy spells and i cant control it and when i heard my mommy's voice it just gave me away.

Dont get me wrong. I have the best husband one can ask for. He takes care of me and absorbs all my tantrums and gigil and lambing. His my genie and forever he will grant me my wishes (or thats how he makes feel right now).


So i guess, maybe its just me.

Im listening to Baby Einstein so that Roo can listen to it too.

I cant wait to be a mommy, bestfriend and fan of Roo. Four more months. I just wish the dizzy spells and nausea stops so i can enjoy my pregnancy. This was my beachgirl look (taken 3 months pregnant)


-----------------------------

All pix were taken from our honeymoon. This is what i really love. The sky. It was a cloudy day so our plane just went above the clouds. Nice shot of heaven.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:18 AM |

0 Comments: