Friday, July 21, 2006
Every now and then Roo is starting to move. Roo is like a butterfly under my bellybutton. Whenever Roo hears Daddy's voice it moves to where daddy is. When Im going home from the office Roo starts doing sommersaults. I think Roo is more excited to smell Daddy than mommy is and maybe because mommy will eat whatever daddy made for the both of us.

Daddy is the sweetest ever. When i have work he wakes up early to prepare my baon and waits for me even if he is too darn sleepy at night. When mommy is on rest day daddy accompanies mommy whenever she wants to go. Knowing that mommy is so lakwatsera.

Roo is starting to show in mommy's tummy. My corporate slacks doesnt fit anymore. Mommy went to Divisoria to buy new shoes (i think im turning into a size 9), many slippers and two tops which looked so darn cute. Mommy bought one medium size maternity slacks to wear every Monday. Its low waist with adjust tape and new undies. I was so amaze i can now fit into a size 38A.

Im so into looking at my nose everyday and checking if it has grown into the pregnant nose. Good thing it doesnt but Mac told me im getting darker. Sheesh!

Next week is my visit to the OB. I cant wait to discuss things with Dra. Izza. Plus im so not into people touching my belly. Privacy hello!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:26 AM |

0 Comments: