Friday, September 15, 2006
Ive been busy with being redundant in my everyday life. Being redundant in the UK (Great Britain) means loosing a job but what i meant with my redunduncy is that how monotonous yet eager i am to look forward to the routine of my life. Here are some events that made me busy apart from my being pregnant and going to work.


So Lukas "The Skunk" Rossi won. No biggie. I knew from the start that the Tommy Lee, Jason Newstead and Gilby Clark wont choose a girl to front their band. Nothing bad to say about Lukas, his a cool guy with a skunk hair and an epeleptic way of charming and bringing the house down. There are plus points about him as well. He sang Bittersweet Symphony and 2 Coldplay songs which i liked. Not to mention Creep which was very superstar splendid. So hats off to you Skunk! May you continue being as energetically epeleptic in your tours.


Ive borrowed and finished watching season 1-3 of nip/tuck and since it was just borrowed I would religiously watch it marathon until the player couldnt stop playing anymore. True to its brand, it was a disturbing drama series. I started to love the characters sometimes hated the plots but it seems they could always redeem themselves everytime i feel likes im watching an american soap. I recommend you guys to watch it.



And so another year has passed and we are still as strong as ever. Of course, we shouldn't celebrate our 7th anniversary because we are not girlfriend boyfriends anymore. I married my one and only love of my life and here is the proof of our commitment.


Take note those are our hands. Bet you cant distinguish which hand is which.

And last but not the least, me and my baby Roo.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:21 AM |

0 Comments: