Monday, November 20, 2006




The opening of Dairy Queen in SM Southmall is a much awaited event for me. I cant wait to taste the old fashion Mud Pie blizzard and have the crew tip it upside down to see whether it will fall or not. So come sunday after hearing mass and having dinner at Almond Marina with the family we went straight ahead to DQ to have dessert.

To my surprise they serve all sorts of ice cream which was overwhelming.
They serve smoothies, caramel latte and even hotdogs and burgers. But of course, being the food addict that i am i aimed my view to the Blizzard Section.








While i was reading the choices my heart thumps a little because i cant find my favorite flavor. Where in the world is my MUD PIE? Ive searched and searched i dont care if the line was getting longer and the crew was giving me a dagger look to move aside so she can go ahead and take the order of the next person in queue. Where is my freaking Mud pie? I even Oh what the heck, I dont want to ruin my sunday night so i settled for a Brownie temptation Blizzard. Thank heavens it was divine and my tastebuds wasn't disappointed, I was not disppointed. Hanzel ordered Chocolate Chips Blizzard which doesnt come any close to my Brownie. Too bad my hubby now has an ichy throat and i still have my coughing spells.


So this is how i feel about myDairy Queen encounter.
Boohooo....no mud pie. But i think this means i should go out of the box and order another flavor.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:01 PM |

0 Comments: