Thursday, November 23, 2006
That's the term for the day. Hanz and I visited the OB and during the normal check-up procedure she advised me that my cervix is open and its 1cm already. I was like, WHAT!?! Is that a good thing? Of course she said it was. I was like, wait im not yet ready. Does this mean ill be giving birth soon? Tonight? Tomorrow? Wait!!!!

As if i can stop this thing from happening. I still have an appointment with Jeff who will take a picture of me while Rooroo is inside. My second baby shower will be held on sunday. I still need to file my Maternity leave on dec3 so that i can go back on February 2. My hospital bag is still empty.

On the other hand, i cant wait to see and interact with my baby. I wasnt able to have a 4d ultrasound, i was suppose to do so but the clinic told me that the baby is too big for the ultrasound procedure so i settled for 2d just to check how my amniotic fluid is plus if the baby is breech, good thing everything's normal.

I would like to acknowledge two of my ka-buwanan, Chinggay(college Kada) and Maan (college dormate). Chinggay texted me last night asking if im having false labor i said No and she said she thinks she's having one. Anyway, false alarm. Maan, while im doing this blog she texted, is now in the hospital waiting to give birth. She had her contractions at 6pm and now is in 3cm.

So i talked to Rooroo and ask him if he really is ready to go out of to the world and meet us. So far all his answers are blood spotting and sharp stabs on my ribs and skin.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:06 AM |

0 Comments: