Monday, January 01, 2007






I was going through my blog for a year end report and discovered that:




I was so depressed from the last week of March to the first week of April. What i didnt know is that i was pregnant. So while i was waiting for my monthly thingie which will not arrive after 7 months i was so lost and had weird feelings. Good thing i realized after 2 months of being lokaloka the reason for all the hoolabaloo, so its just a hormonal thing.
Taking our pre nup pix..which i tought was easy but he had quite a hard time posing and looking relax somehow




Wedding day!




















I was such a bookworm when i was pregnant, as in everytime i finish a book i rush to Booksale to find a new one. Funny, i still have a lot of un read books left at my mom's place.

















I was previledged to have my picture taken by our friend Jeff, who i didnt have a hard time posing for. Talk about camera-whoring.
My Christmas gift, the best gift ever, my son Roo Roo.
And for the coming year...... i will be the best person a husband, son, mother, brother, family and friends can be proud of having. Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:10 PM |

0 Comments: