Thursday, February 15, 2007
and im fighting the urge Not to go back to work. I know deep in my heart i dont want to leave Roo at home but i need to. So Working Mom, I am.

What I accomplished during my 2 months stay?

1. I learned that its easy to bathe a newborn, as long as you have the net where you can place the baby on.

2. Wiping off POOP on my littleone's bumbum.

3. To be available always when my Roo cries.

4. Breastfeeding is still best for babies.

5. Discovering the joys of ordering things online and paying through G-Cash.

6. Buying mommy magazines instead of my normal vitamins of fashion mags.

7. Rekindeling communication with old friends.

8. Becoming a fan of Maging Sino Ka Man. Man, they are good.

9. Eating healthy.

10. Value of time. If you have so many things to do so little time, there will come a day that you have so many time with nothing to do.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:16 PM |

0 Comments: