Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I had a wonderful time last Sunday. I went to Tagaytay and took part of my dear college friend/dorm mate/bed mate/all of the above girl Fifi's wedding. After 8 years of not seeing each other, i saw her in her most beautiful state. As a bride.

We've come a long way. Initially, we were not friends just blockmates(snob!). Thats for the first two years and come majoring time I decided to live in a dorm. I found a townhouse but it was too big for me and my other friends so i asked Ria, her real name(since i know she was living in a dorm), to join us and the rest is history.

I love Fifi, the nickname i gave her, and i witnessed the kilig moments she and Marlon shared. After 9 freaking years....they tied the knot. Hallelujah!!!! The ceremony was held in Chapel on the Hill ( where i wanted to get married) good thing i was the commentator so i was in front as well.

Im so proud of them and what they accomplished. Most of all, im giving myself a pat on the back for holding back my tears.

----------------------------------------------


Before the wedding, i met with my bestfriend Tanya at Days Hotel. We went to Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm and bought all this fantastic propolis and honey products (the family size shampoo, lip balm, Honey Cider vinegar and insect repellent). At long last, i can say i went to Ilog Maria and nahanap ko na rin sya. It took me 5 years just to look for it. I was searching the net for Ilog ni Maria that's why nothing is showing. Then one day, it just showed itself to me. So i went and conquered.


Went to Cliffhouse after the wedding. Domicillo(pix taken from Anton's blog), is a bar/shop where you can find nice pieces of jewelry and bags and home furniture and GIGA Nature therapy products. So here we go again, i bought another round if peppermint soap and Scalp treatment. I immediately tried the scalp treatment at home and its sooo refreshing. Cool feeling on the scalp and the smell is so good. Once i placed my head on the pillow, i was transported to lala land.

Then had coffee at Bag of Beans (pix from Anton's blog), Tanya hoarded 8 bag of beans (literary) so the car smelled like Kapeng Barako and so were we. When i arrived home my hubby said, hmm amoy kape ka.

So after all the coffee and the fast forward hair and make up for 300pesos. Almost late for the wedding and coldness creeping in my tight fitted mini dress, so happy to say that....its good to go out of town once in a while....and i know now how to commute going to Tagaytay. Next project, Ukay Ukay in tagaytay.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:13 PM |

0 Comments: