Thursday, March 15, 2007
I went home to my mom's place this afternoon and it felt so good. Sad it was just a quickie (10 mins max) coz the driver's waiting and were in a rush. I love the smell of my mom's room. Wasnt able to raid mom's closet like i always do but got food from the cupboard and ref, i dunno if its food coming from my mom's place its so yummy to eat.

Check the birds, lost one due to starvation. Got some of my clothes to fill my shared closet with my hubby. Said goodbye to my brother's yaya for a year (longest staying yaya), leaving tomorrow, and said hello to the replacement, hopefully would last longer.

Got Roo's baptismal certificate.
Visited the pedia for the monthly check-up. Everythings fine, Roo just keeps on growing and growing. Merienda at Mcdo with Rap.



Arrived home feeling so tired. But the best thing is, i get to wear my Crocs for the 1st time. I love my Mary Janes Crocs and my jibbitz..thanks mom! My mom said, she bought the jibbitz coz Crocs look so fugly without them.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:28 AM |

0 Comments: