Wednesday, May 02, 2007
When i watched the movie The Pursuit of Happyness i felt the need to excel in everything. Not that im mediocre but sometimes you lose focus on things and take things as it is one day at a time. I sometimes just ride with wave wherever it takes me. This week was another eye opener for me, carreer wise. My dearest friends (take note plural form) were promoted and i was like...uhhh wait...i dont want to be left behind. I need to work extra hard to make my way up there without the office politics crap. Now im here at the crossroad of my career, thinking whether i walk to the right direction or just keep still in the middle and convince myself to wake up and fight the current.

My new team and I, together with my old teammates/family (naks!) went out last night. The usual team building ekek that lead to inuman. I went home sober, a Margarita and 1 San Mig lights with a full tummy for me (inulam yung pulutan). We had so much fun they thought i was drunk already because my face was so red but it was because i was laughing so hard my jaw hurt. I miss you guys.. Francis keeps on convincing me to transfer to Commonwealth to get that promotion, its too far for me, even if his catch phrase is "sabay naman tayo uuwi". No way!!! Im so tamad to commute. Commonwealth is so far from Las Pinas.

With Mark, Lee and Leon.

Forgive me, its really that dark...

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:35 AM |

0 Comments: