Friday, April 20, 2007
Every morning when i wake up i feel my shirt damp with sweat. I check if the fan is working and Yes its even in number 3. I look out the window hoping that the sun could hide behind fluffy clouds but NO! its sits alone in the bright sky. Ang inet!!!!!

Summer na! I wish i am at the beach. Lying under the nipa cottage waiting until 4pm until i could get a massage from the Manang's by the shore. I cant wait! I am in dire need to go to the beach, please bring me to one.

While its so hot outside, i went to the mall to buy my summer sunnies.

1. This is the Spiderman sunnies. If you check it closer its likes Spideys' eyes.
2. This is not the same as number 1. Totally different. I asked for a new stock and im ready to pay but i saw this.
3. . SO i got it and paid for it. Im now hahahappy.

Aside from sunnies hunting, i watched PBB last night and various questions popped in my head. Would being inside the Big Brother house change your perspective on things? Like love perhaps. This is the episode Bruce left for Slovenia and Wendy was crying her eyes out. If it really love? Can we be that dependent to a person in a short period of time (2 months)? Was it all for show? But the weird thing here is that i see myself being concern. Concern in a way that i wonder, what if that happened to me? Because Wendy has a boyfriend out of the house and she said every morning when she wakes up she's eager to know what would happen to her day with Bruce there, now that his gone. Ay Caramba! Im such a reality tv suckeroo. I dont want to deal with it anymore. hehehe

Want to share this new pix of Roo and I.

Labels: , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:09 AM |

0 Comments: