Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Im sorry Silmarillion, i was so into you for 2 weeks ( compute that 2 days with all the delays in a week) but you were overtaken by The Bergdorf Blondes. At first i was hesitant to buy the book but after 2 pages i was hooked. I read it under the sunlight and my bedside lamp. I was even reading it to Roo so that he wouldnt feel left out when im suppose to be watching over him, hopefully it counts for quality time.

The story was so funny and so juvenile a shopaholic would be really glued to it. Read it!

I was suppose to watch the 3rd Season of Nip/Tuck but i cant find the time. Plus Gray's Anatomy Season 2 is in line as well.

Met Tanya yesterday and had Strawberry Margarita at Aplaya, they are the only bar open until the 6 am. I gave her the Ilog Maria online orders and she lent me her GIGA foot scrub. She's swearing on it. Ill try it tomorrow, give you feedback. My face is so soft and oily because i just finished scrubbing it with IM Honey Face Scrub, its yummy and i feel yummy too.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:22 AM |

0 Comments: