Friday, May 04, 2007
May 2, 2007 (Tuesday)

What the!!! Everybody is either in the bank or in LBC, ah yeah it was holiday the other day thats why. I cant freakin make this payment, im itchin to have my new acquisition.

So off i go to make all my errands and that includes, bank hopping, NHA paying, College yearbook collection and a trip to MOA. The bank hopping didnt pay off but the rest, accomplished.

MY LRT ADVENTURE

Waiting for the train to arrive at the platform...ala KingsCross Station but actually im in Baclaran station. (Trivia: Baclaran is the first South station of LRT Line 1 and the last is Monumento (North Station).


The interior looks clean and the aircon is actually working. A plus for the LRT management.
Its not allowed to take pictures of the train. I was suppose to capture the train arriving but the guard called my attention, embarrasing. Being the semi-lawbreaker that i am...i asked my ever dearest hubby to take my picture while the train is moving out from the station, para di ako makita ng guard.
The icons on my shirt will be proud if we follow the rules above my head.

IN ST.SCHO
At long last, after 8 years i get to have and to hold my yearbook. I thought it wouldnt materialize in front of me. Halleluyah!!!! Many things changed. High tech na school namin. Even the pergola had a face lift or chair change to be exact.

Aside from the library, the chapel is where i spend sometime alone.
Big deal sa akin to!! Sana gawin na lang din nilang green yung sapatos ni Ronald Mcdonald!!!! Waaahhh!!! My hubby being the (urgh!)Lasalista that he is said: Eh di request mong gawing blue yung Jollibee (which is the fastfood near St. Scho). Arrrggghhh!!!


MALL OF ASIA

The ultimate merienda ever!!!! Pancit Luglog, Halo-Halo and Dinuguan at puto with bottled water. I love Razon's (originally from Pampanga) i make it a point if im in MOA and Robinson's Place i eat at Razon's, thats cheaper than going to Pampanga.
Somebody forgot to open the flash, Me! The magnificent Globe of MOA. It changes its color every 3 mins. The globe here is in Silver. First time i saw this kala ko nasa Daily Planet na ako and Superman would be flying out from nowhere.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:20 AM |

0 Comments: