Friday, May 11, 2007
If im going to the USA one place i would visit and have my picture taken would be at the Statue of Jim Henson and Kermit the Frog, at the University of Maryland, College Park. I live and breathe Sesame Street when i was a kid and i wish Roo would be too but it saddens me that only Elmo and Grover are being shown on air.

I love the Muppets and Fraggle Rock too. I remember watching Fraggle Rock when i was in elementary on Channel 13 before The Sic O Clock News, hehehe.

Jim Henson is a genius. Not only with his kid friendly shows but i really love Labyrinth. When i bought a dvd of Labyrintht i felt so ecstatic i wanted to go home and watch it. That's the time David Bowie caught my attention and yeah, the young Jennifer Connely.

My mom is a fan of Kermit the Frog, im a fan of Big Bird and Snuffy but my mom calls me Oscar the Grouch, hehehe. We are such a fan.

So Jim Henson, i know your up there in your Muppet world. A million Thanks for sharing your dreams and life to us. I love you.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:00 AM |

0 Comments: