Sunday, May 13, 2007
Let me borrow this phrase: I got booted out from Eden!!! Indeed it stinks!!!!!
I was sheltered in a very comfortable schedule and now im one with the school of fish in the sea.

I am not a fan of sudden, drastic change but i do not sulk on it too much. I get my bags and move on. It might take quite sometime but at least im doing something rather than nothing at all, which could be an option.

I haaattteeee it!!!!! Aaaarrggghhh!!! Grrrr....

The Lord is my shelter and refuge, nothing is impossible.

From the words of the Alchemist: “When you want something, the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
So i really need to assess myself to know what i really want. In general, i want to live in a happy world where everyone is free, healthy and beautiful inside and out. And that is not a Miss Universe answer!



Mood: depress, hopeful

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:41 AM |

0 Comments: