Sunday, August 02, 2009
ATC Tambay

Hanz and I had lunch at Pepper Lunch. Here is what i ordered. Chicken and Salmon Combo. The chicken was half cook but the fish, yummy!

Hanz got Beef Pepper Rice. Too much pepper for him but i like it coz the beef was so thin it reminded me of bacon.

This is what you see when you order. Everything is visually computed in front of you.

Overall experience, K lang. Price is kinda steep. Na miss ko tuloy ang Kimchi sa food court.

I was looking for this. Buti na lang we went to the Crocs side and saw the yogurt stall. Its more sour than the Nestle yogurt. Na miss ko rin tuloy yun.


Just want to share my all black attire. Im loving my shoes. Its plaid. hehehe

Top/Pants: Ukay, Bag/Shoes: 168 Watch: Technomarine

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:06 AM |

0 Comments: