Friday, July 10, 2009
Happy Harem

I was reading the newspaper the other day and saw an SM ad about Harem and Jodhpurs pants. I really controlled myself not to rush to SM but after a day i really cant sleep. I wanted to see for myself if they are selling harem pants in SM.

Off i go to Southmall. I was suppose to buy shoes but i decided to check out the pants. My hope was almost gone but when i saw the display i was like..pot of Gold pot of Gold!!!!

I got 6 different pants with different colors and tried them on. I wont post the other pants i got, its not flattering.

Here are some of the pieces i tried on: Jumpsuits
This one is so Felix Bakat...hehehe


This one i bought


and this Harem pants. Its so comfy and breezy. I feel like Jasmine/MC Hammer


So the next day i wore the Harem pants to work and paired it with my ribboned tank top and Cordouroy jacket both from Rustan's.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:37 PM |

0 Comments: