Sunday, June 14, 2009
During the weekend.

I brought Roo to the barbershop today. Since that was his 6th visit to the barber he didnt cry when the razor worked its way on his head. I was expecting a crying fit but to my surprise and happiness there was peace and calmness. The only thing he hated was the thing they put on you so you wont get hair all over the body. Thats why we decided to let him go topless.


The family and i had lunch at Pancake House. I ordered Hamburger Steak and taco salad. I didnt take a picture of it since the food was so bland. The burger was dry and the taste of extender was evident. It was a sad experience. The only saving grace of Pancake House was the pancake. I would really feel bad if they would not serve pancake like they normally do.

Anyway, we bought Roo his lunch. McDonald's extra large fries.

Hanz and I think its just a rip off since they didnt even fill the whole carton with fries.

I saw a SALE sign ( this will make me poor) at Plain and Prints and most of the items were on 50% off. I got curious and started raiding the rack. Good thing there were still blouses for my size. Is that good or bad?

This is the up close look of the black blouse. Can you see the flowers? Its so dainty dead look. hehehe



This is a knitted dress. I was dreaming of something like this and im glad i fit Medium size. I love the bow. I dont know what's with me and bows. Please disregard the mess i made on the stool.


Oh yeah and i bought two bows in SM. Will play with those tomorrow. We have a Back to school theme in the office.

As i look out the window there are a lot of birds outside. Love nature.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 5:16 AM |

0 Comments: