Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Make up

I saw this SALE sign in Body Shop and i thought of rewarding myself for no apparent reason. I was interested with their Lip n Cheek tint since it was 40% off and their Body Butter which were 30-70% off.

But lo and behold! I went home buying a Lip n Cheek Tint Limited edition ( bronze/ coral shade) and Eyebrow kit. Now im requiring myself to use it on a daily basis.



I always have this nagging feeling inside me everytime i buy make up since i really dont use it anyway or im so lazy to color my face. Maybe this is coming from the fact that ages ago, in my first job, i was required to put color on my face everyday. It seems like a chore now. But since i bought these stuff and i still have this shimmer eyeshadow which is like forever until i consume it up, i would STOP myself in visiting the Make up counter starting today.


Maybe ill visit them next year when ive consumed at least half the item i purchased.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:07 AM |

0 Comments: