Sunday, July 19, 2009
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and my boots

Ive watched the movie and i love it! I liked the cinematography. This was better than the last one. I still shed a tear when Dumbledore died and feel sorry for him when he was drinking the potion. What happened to Draco, he doesnt look charming. The clothes they wore were up to date and really grown up.

I find the love triangle of Hermione, Ron and Lavander cute. In the credits i saw Cho Changs name but i dont recall seeing her in the film. However, they didnt expound on Snape being the Half blood Prince. Theoretically, they should have explained that Snape was born of a muggle father and a wizard mother ( read: mother's maiden name is PRINCE), that makes him the Half blood Prince.

I love the fact that Luna and Bellatrix were there. I am those two. Luna was so pretty in her costumes. What just bums me is that whenever they say a spell, its either too soft or fast. Oh, almost forget, i kinda miss seeing the snake head Voldemort.

I cant wait for the last installment. I am still a Harry Potter fan.

Im so bum i woke up and it was still raining. So my Plueys made their debut in the South. After almost 2 years of being stored in the closet waiting to be used again.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:50 AM |

0 Comments: