Sunday, December 02, 2007
After a little blog break

There are so many things that happened while i was in semi-hiatus. First of, i finished reading the last book of Philip Pullman's Dark Materials, The Amber Spyglass It was such a complex, jampack, movie-like book that at times when i read it i feel that im so full right away. Its like eating food with vetsin. Its so tasteful. The book will not let you down in terms of expectations. I think the ending was a little drama anthology for me but it was still cool. You know, with puberty and stuff.

Im still in the process of finishing Roo's party preparations. So help me God.

Im currently addicted to The Gossip Girl. I just cant freakingly connect properly to the site.

Just a week to go and Hanz n I are flying to D-A-V-A-O. Yahoo!!! Hopefully, no typhoon and no government insurgency.

Labels: , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:47 AM |

0 Comments: