Thursday, November 15, 2007
Let us be reminded.

Whenever i feel that the my world is changing i act a little loca. Of course, its not that easy for me to adjust quickly but i pick up the pieces and move on. I received another throw of lemons in my life and im trying my best to make it lemonades but as of the moment i havent cut them yet. But im holding on to the knife.

Ive been blogging about the book Who Moved My Cheese and everytime i write about it i feel myself stronger than ever. Of course. the sad part there is i need to be reminded about it.

What is a Cheese? It could be anything you value. Money, Work, Fame, Comfort. When its gone what would you do?

Pointers in the book:
1. Change happens, they keep moving the cheese.
2. Anticipate change. Smell the cheese often so you know when its getting old.
3. Adapt to change quickly the quicker you let go of old cheese the sooner you enjoy new cheese.
4. Enjoy change. Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese.
5. Be ready to change quickly and enjoy it again, they keep moving the cheese.

With this book to remind me and constant prayers for strenght to do everything which you feel is impossible. Let's go and make lemonades!!!! Thank you God. With you nothing is impossible.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:49 AM |

0 Comments: