Thursday, October 25, 2007
The rest im looking for is finally here but in a form of an unknown sickness. The result of the lab test is already at the the hospital but the doctor is not answering my call and the lab people aren't giving me the results over the phone.

What should a sick girl do at home? Eat champorado (yum!!). Watch the second season of Heroes and not talk about it coz it would be a big spoiler. Waaahhh. I want to share it to my friends, blog about it...but i cant. I want to watch Stardust and Across the Universe.

Hopefully, im feeling better by tomorrow. Hirap magkasakit. The headache is still there but the fever disappeared last night. My mom bought Cranberry juice, sarap.

I think ill catch some zzzz, i might miss the chance to have free sleep when i need it.

The thing about Heroes, basta...its so beautifully written and intriguingly crafted i just cant wait to share it to all. Nakakainis!!!!

Im watching PBB too, ilove it. My crush, Jon looks so A.I. on tv.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:30 PM |

0 Comments: