Sunday, September 09, 2007
I had a tiring week with the Annual Physical Exam and all but it was still fun or im thinking it was. It always rain everytime i step out the office and im planning to wear my Plueys but when i leave for work the sun is in its uber brightness. How hot can it be at noon? Grabe! Globalwarming. Wag naman.

Its Roo's 9 months today and i dressed him up to the nines so that we could have his first studio picture taken. It was hard to perk him for the photos but whenever i pull out my camera phone, he smiles. Mental note to self, let me do the picture thingie next time.

I think i shoot better pictures of my boy.


This is our first family picture in a studio which looks just like our room, since our room is painted in that shade.


I ordered this Maki platter from my officemate and he got it from New Sta.Mesa market (awarded the cleaniest makert in the metro).Yum and its cheap,only for 200pesos.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:20 PM |

0 Comments: