Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I hear it calling me from a far. I was strolling along High Street and i have no intentions at all to buy Harry Potter book 7 but just as i passed the 5 floor building of Fully Booked i just cant resist. I know for a Potter fan it was unwise for me to resist temptation. What was i thinking? So i swipped my card once more without any regrets and came home giddy like a kid with a new toy.

It took me a week before i could finish it. With all the work and stuff i need to do first and Alas! as my EQ is starting to wear down i finished the book.

Initial reaction. Sad. Because there were so many characters who died. Since its the last installment meaning that would be the end of the series.

Then mixed emotions came flooding in. The end it was so heart warming, like a pinoy teleserye, but come to think of it it was so bitin. News is that J.K. Rowling would relise like a Harry Potter Encyclopedia of somesort to explain what happened to the characters at the end. Of course, ill buy that too.

Im going to wait for the movie as well.

Thank you J.K. Rowling for your beautiful mind.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:04 AM |

0 Comments: