Saturday, August 04, 2007
Im coming out in the open. I am a self confessed Shopaholic. Here are my normal lists of things I buy in a month. A book or books whatever good/cheap title there is in Booksale. Back issue magazines (3 for 100 or 2 for 100)for my monthly doze of mom power (Working mom & Smart Parenting), the fashion mag i get it from my mom's monthly stash.

DVD's of TV series like Heroes and Eureka. Not so much of a Grey's Anatomy fan but i like watching the series on StarWorld.

The thing that scares me now is that everytime i get online and see something cute and weird, i order and i buy. My constant request is for my hubby to stop me in placing that order.

I know i should prioritize things and leave within or even below my means but i cant. The more stress i am, the more i justify the little things i buy for myself. I dont know. Everybody is in some kind of stress in their lives so i really dont understand why is it such an effort for me not to spend. Take note im not splurging but of course, i dont have the luxery to do so.

My recent fascination is: The Plueys' Wellies.

I did a survey whether i would buy them or not and the answers are NO i should not buy it. But they are so cute and i really really was looking for something like it, di pa man dumadating yung tag ulan. Hopefully SM would have something which is cheaper, then i wouldnt feel guilty buying it.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:44 AM |

0 Comments: