Friday, July 27, 2007
I cant get over the 9am-6pm shift. I hate the traffic. MRT + rush hour = disaster. Ah hate it!!!! Its like LRT all over again. Just when i thought people are now disciplined, i was wrong. Its like Divisoria mall on a moving train. The push, the bumping and i was even at the ladies, children and elderly carriage. What if there are kids riding, wala na, stampede in the Havana. Grabe torture. Thank heavens for mothers. Who picks me up after work or meets me at Ayala. If not for my mom, di na ako pumasok. Hehehehe. Di naman. Im more than that. If not for the sundo almost every night i would really hit myself on the head and say....hay! ginusto mo to eh. Never again. If it would be in Alabang, why not but to pass Edsa, terrible!

On the brighter side, one more day to go and im back to my old sked. Yeepee! Dont know what you've got till its gone, talaga.

Im listening to Pink Martini, google her up. She's one cool French chick. My 1st ever baby tranche will be be graduating this friday. Im still comtemplating if i'll attend or not. Theme is 80's. I bought my costume. If im not that lazy and my friends could influence me, ill attend. Never mind that the event would be at 2300H and my time starts at 0900H. Stinky!

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:18 AM |

0 Comments: