Sunday, July 01, 2007
I started my new job and exciting and tiring is an understatement. Compared to my normal travel time of 15 mins to reach the office, now its and hour and a half, max is 2 hours. I have to pass 3 SM malls (counting Podium) arriving to the office and going home i need to trek the whole Ortigas Ave to reach Shaw Blvd. Why the heck did i sacrifice my normal 15 mins trip to this challenge? I believe that there is something worth sacrificing than being stuck in the same place just for familiarity. Of course, im always reminding myself not to go insane because of this new scenario.

Other than blogging, i miss my computer time. I miss talking to my hubby and playing with Roo. But i know, after all the adjustment and stuff there would be a semblance of life out if this.

I am really grateful that the Lord gave me a very patient, supportive and caring husband, i really dont know what i would do without him and i thank the Lord everytime i arrive safely to and from the office. Grabe! I feel like the land trip i always take is like riding Harry Potter's Knight Bus. Lipad talaga!

We'll pass the Transformer's movie date to next week and im so excited to get hold of the Book 7 of J.K. Rowling

All work and no play makes FaithY an irate and harassed girl. So i went out with my mom and brother this Saturday and had a retail therapy. Whaaaa!!!!

(At Leslie's Alabang while waiting for the Bulalo.)

Labels: , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:20 PM |

0 Comments: