Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Forgive me, it took me a lot of stress not to finish this blog.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

One of the best film, based from a book, Ive ever seen. To those who are not a Harry Potter fan, you wouldn't appreciate this. To me who had the least liking of the Order of the Phoenix book, this is worth watching. I thought i would just watch Harry be obnoxious and temperemental, but Alas not so much! There were dark parts in the movie, like the scene when they were going to Hagrid's cottage. Yun lang.

I love the characters. There all coming to life. I like Luna Lovegood ( so doll like, albano version of Wednesday Addams), Ginny (girl power!), Ron (looks wise improved from the last film and Harry (who looks more dressed than the rest, fashionsense catching up on him, he looks so preppy.

I cant wait to finish the book. Im so busy bee i cant finish my Harry Potter vise.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:57 AM |

0 Comments: