Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Im so happy i arrived early from work and i have time to do my pc thingies. Were now getting used to taking the cab home from work which is a little expensive, additional 20 pesos from the normal rate but less stress and less effort to commute.

I discovered someone right now by reading Angie's blog. Its James Morrison. I like him, he sounds like Rob Thomas and Jason Mraz combined. Now im hooked.

Im debating on my girly kikay stuff. To shop or not to shop. Mango and Zara is still having their Mid year Sale so shucks! EQ issue nanaman ito!!!

Roo's teeth are showing. Im so proud of my baby boy. His so like me. hahaha. Patay si Hanz! Imagine, he got my lambing and harot moments, even my topaks. hehehe

I wish i could stretch my time more to my family rather than work but of course, that's one of the sacrifices a working mom should make. I wish i just don't compromise one from another.

I like what im doing in my work right now. I assist agents, i give them feedback. This is so my calling. Sometimes, i get disoriented, i say my spiels when i was still working at the airport to my call center agents. Dazed!

Things would be better. There's always a rainbow after the rain. - Southborder

Labels: , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:02 AM |

0 Comments: