Monday, February 18, 2008
Thank You

Hello Everyone. I miss blogging. Im so scattered brain. Im 29 years old. I miss celebrating my birthday with my high school and Dnata friends. Here are some shots from my HSBC partay

It was a joint party with Francis held at Elbow room in Metrowalk.

And had a foot and body massage with Hanz on my birthday and dinner at Omakase.

So now that im 29 and another year is added to my fruitful life. I can say im trying my very best to be the best mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend one can have. Playing these roles can be tough and easy at times and i know with God's guidance everything will come into place.

Most of all i would like to THANK

1. God - for the never ending blessings.
2. My Mom - for raising me in this crazy world and for being so giving.
3. Hanzy - for the unconditional love.
4. Roo - for always pushing me to be the best that i can be.
5. My friends - everyone!!! i love you guys!!! My sisters, my brothers, my mentor.
6. My family - my lolo, my lola, tito's and tita's, cousins, my Brother, my in- laws....muah

and thank u universe...for granting me my Secrets.
Who could ask for anything more?

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:05 AM |

0 Comments: