Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My 1st ever Havaianas and other Sole related Products.

Pronounced as ah-vai-yah-nas, which is Portuguese for Hawaiians.

I know i know. This is too juvenile but i just want to say that after 4 years since this tsinelas
(what my ofcmates say when i ask why are they wearing tsinelas to work: excuse me this is not tsinelas, this is Havaianas) was launched in our tropical island i bought my own pair.

Aint it cute? I was looking for the 2006 edition, if you could remember the Jungle theme but its not sold anymore. What made me buy one? First, i got it in a cheaper price, 651.00php only. Second, oh there is no second. Just for the price. I even bought one for my mom and for my brother. So technically, i paid mahal din. Hanz was not interested so i didn't get him any and Roo has his little Dupe which is way cuter and cheaper compared to the little Havaies being sold.

So now, i have a new foot wear to make laspag. Bad bad me, i wore them to church twice already.

-------------------------------------

I love my Happy feet sandals but my white one is so old and the sole is chapped already i decided to donate it. I asked HF how much would be the cost if i get it repaired, its around 800php. Well, better buy a new one instead. They have this new style which has a built in massager which looks like the tip of the Mongol eraser, its so comfy when you wear it but aesthetically it looks weird. Hey! I like weird stuff that's why im contemplating whether or not to get it not.

I bought a Wade flats in silver with a Fleur-De-Liz buckle. It reminds me of the Tory Burch sandals. Its so comfy. Sana it would last long. I decided NOT to buy any Crocs sandals anymore, since it was my 2007 statement.

This coming year my statement would be...As simple as possible. Back to basics. So hopefully, i could achieve it.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:29 AM |

0 Comments: