Saturday, February 09, 2008
Scattered nonsense
I feel bad and im forcing myself to think positive and remain that way before i sleep. Im currently listening to Stars, particularly Your Ex-Lover is Dead, i didnt know Final Fantasy used this song too. Im starting to get intrested with Final Fantasy because of the songs, since my Eyes on me days.

Im starting to ache
in places not erotic but sadly beaten
fear captures my sanity
uncertainty ahead

Touch me, hold me
never let me go
i fear, i ache, i wonder
how sad it could be for you and me

outside the air is balmy
could it be
Christmas time once again in the city?

i wish its christmas again
i wish
i wish

do i really want to be free?
recognize by the world surrounding me?
lose my identity
cloned to be another protegee

random randy
candid courtly
birthday blues
waves whooping
punishing pleading
freedom faker

then it just hit me
goodbye.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:32 AM |

0 Comments: