Friday, February 29, 2008
Backtrack

Do you know who they are? Its Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield of Sweet Valley High. I so love the series. By grade 5 i started reading SV Twins then transcend to SV High. I love their Saga and the other stories they published. That time i thought Francine Pascal was the BEST author in the world. Then came Barbra Conklin's P.S. I Love You, what a tear jerker.

In high school i started reading my mom's books. Sydney Sheldon, Danielle Steel's Daddy and Family Album. My Ken Follett and Goodbye Mr Goodbar bonding with Gerith was a hit! I was so amaze because i have this agent who shares the same kind of books i read. When she made a list of books she has, i was like, i read this already, oh i have this. This makes me wonder. Somewhere in this big crazy world there is someone doing the same thing at the same moment.

I so love books. Collecting it, reading it. Some of my books are still waiting for me to be opened and explored. I dont care if you call me a bookworm....hahaha . If you would give me a present, i would love receiving books. Read, Read, Read.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:13 AM |

0 Comments: