Saturday, September 12, 2009
Doc Marten's MD

I was wishing to own a Doc Marten's for like 17 years already. Its like something i wish i had when i was still a teenager and after so long i now own one. Yeepee. Im so shallow.

Please ignore the stupid look on my face. I was still thinking if im getting the Gold or the Silver one.


I was at the verge of getting the Silver one but the shop assistant told me the gold looks better. I tried it on again and again and I was convinced.

(Ignore the stupid pose)

Yay! I now own an 8 eye ( hole) Doc Marten's boot. I was just shouting this one out on Facebook the other week and i saw those babies in Festival Mall. I think they're just selling all the remaining stocks and they'll pull out. Sad. This is so meant to be ( to have the shoes that is).

And to add another gastos for today. I bought two gray shirts from Cherry Rocking Blue ( same owner of the defunct Camp Beverly Hill). I wasnt able to take a picture of their interior but it was so lovely. Goth-Glam lovely.

This reminded me of MAD or Jay Leno or David Letterman.


For the record the design is a Ladybug and NOT a cockroach. hehehe

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 5:48 PM |

0 Comments: